Management Accounting & Business Services
Click on each of the Services below for more detail.
- Payroll (EMP, UIF, SDL)
- Accounts Processing to Trial Balance
- Compilation of Management Accounts & Tax Forecasts
- Compilation and Independent Review of Annual Financial Statements
- Implementation of cloud-based financial reporting systems
- Annual Income Tax (Individual, Trust, Companies / CC)
- Companies Annual Income Tax Supplementary Declarations
- Annual Income Tax Supporting Documents (Individual, Trust, Companies, CC)
- SARS Objections / Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- SARS Audits
- Registration for tax types
- Tax Opinions
- Tax Planning
- Trusts & Fiduciary Services
- Business Strategy Development
- Executive Coaching
- Corporate Restructuring
- Financial Modelling
- Business Appraisals
- Corporate Finance
- Capital Restructuring
- Private Company Registrations
- Non-Profit Company Registrations
- Company Amendments
- CIPC Annual Returns
René Bosman ACMA CGMA
René is a founding partner of Finovate. After obtaining his honours degree in management accounting from Stellenbosch University, he successfully registered as a member of the Chartered Institute of Management Accounts (CIMA). Having occupied the financial directorship role for various businesses, he is passionate about bringing business owners to grips with the financial stewardship of their businesses. Growing up in Cape Town, he has always been fond of beautiful places and as a result, has developed a love for travelling with his wife. He is also a keen sportsman.
Louwtjie Venter ACMA CGMA
Louwtjie co-founded Finovate in 2015. He studied at Stellenbosch University after being a boarder at Paarl Boys High School. He developed a love for Africa with its diverse cultures whilst spending his holidays in Tanzania where his parents lived. He is a member of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) with the designation of Associate Chartered Management Accountant (ACMA) and Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA). He is a strategic thinker who enjoys working in a team. He enjoys a good joke and is a father of two precious girls who enjoy most of his spare time.
Jandré Brink ACMA CGMA GTP(SA)
Jandré is a co-founder of Finovate, prior to which he successfully managed the tax and advisory department at a previous firm. He is a third-generation Somerset West resident and as such has a passion for the area and its inhabitants. Jandré completed his initial schooling at Parel Vallei High School with tertiary education at the University of Stellenbosch. He is a member of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) and the South African Institute of Tax Practitioners (SAIT). Jandré enjoys spending his spare time with his two loves, his wife and the mountains of the Cape Peninsula.