Spend your valuable time and energy on growing your business. Leave the HR to us.
Click on each of the Services below for more detail.
- General HR services:
- Performance Management
- Development and Maintenance of HR Systems
- Development of HR info systems
- Skills development facilitation
- Compiling Employment Contracts
- Job Descriptions
- Employment Equity:
- Chair quarterly EEC Meetings with the EE Committee members.
- Development of the EEA2,4,12 and 13
- Compiling and Submitting the EE Reports to the Department of Labour
- Ongoing consultation on EE matters.
- Job Evaluations
- Job Analysis
- Change Management
- Team Dynamics
- Organisational culture assessment, design and value allignment
- Salary benchmarking
- Psychometric assessments:
- For the purpose of Development, Selection or Career guidance
- Areas of Assessment:
- Leadership Development for Blue- and White-collar industries
- Completion & submission of EMP 201
- Calculation & submission of EMP 501
- Payment of PAYE to SARS
- Submission of UI 19
- Filing of Returns of Earnings
- Chairing of disciplinary hearings
- CCMA/Bargaining Council representation
- Employment contracts
- Personnel Policy Manuals development
- Advice on day-to-day management of employees
Carel joined the Finovate group after working for a Human Resources Consulting firm in Cape Town. Prior to being an HR Specialist, he was a Regional HR Manager for the Shoprite Group for 5 years. He holds a master’s degree in Human Resources and has a track record of 10 years in HR and Labour Relations. He is passionate when it comes to helping businesses with organisational structures, recruitment, culture design and assisting with all kinds of labour relations difficulties. He is also a registered official of the South African United Employers Organisation (SAUEO). When not working he can be found surfing or with his family.
De Wet De Bruyn
De Wet joined the Finovate Group after working at a Human Resources/ Industrial Relations firm in Cape Town with his colleague Carel. Prior to this, he worked for a consulting firm where he was responsible for training and mentoring previously disadvantaged business owners funded by Anglo American. His focus area was HR and Industrial Relations. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management from Stellenbosch University and an Honours Degree in Human Resources Management from UNISA. He is a registered official of the South African United Employer’s Organisation (SAUEO). He is passionate about people, the outdoors and his dream is to tour through Africa on a motorcycle one day.